phone calls & surfing
at student's rate
Telefonieren & Surfen mit dem Extra an Daten
unlimited surfing with
educom has the best mobile tariffs for students, at the best prices without any unnecessary costs. All with inclusive LTE Speed from the A1 network, in addition to exclusive invites, granting you and your friends free month’s usage and/or vouchers to purchase other goodies.
Do you already have an educom test SIM card? Here you’ll find all you need to know about how to activate your card.
Please note: You can only activate a test SIM card with an EU netbanking account, your mobileTAN and your signatory number (for the test transfer). If you only have a European bank account you can order your SIM card online here at our educom.at - Website.
Create a member account and subscribe here.
Your student status can be verified by one of the following three methods:
1. Via Institute Login
2. Through a valid UNI / FH / PH e-mail address
3. By uploading a university certificate (confirmation of enrollment, student ID, etc.)
After that, purchase an educom SIM card, here for free. The SIM card will arrive within 1-3 working days at your indicated delivery address. Together with the SIM card, you will also get a contract (non-binding), which will need to be signed and sent to email@example.com. You can then use the SIM card right away.
Or visit us in our home base and get your educom SIM card instantly:
Mon-Fri 10 am-6pm
Please note: You can only sign an educom contract if you have an EU netbanking account and an Austrian address. Also for ordering in our home base, you will need online banking and must be able to send/receive SMS’ directly to your mobile.
Search for educom in the app-store and download the app.
Or alternatively, use the educom account manager, which you can find it at the educom website via the icon "Mein Konto", in the upper right corner of the menu bar.
Login with your phone number and the number on your SIM card cage.
With the educom app and the educom account manager, you have a full overview of all your costs, customer data and settings.
1. Simply order your educom SIM card free of charge in the webshop.
2. After you have received your SIM card, simply register at the educom app, or in the educom Kontomanager, and select the menu item "Rufnummernmitnahme". Please enter all required data here. Educom will send you a confirmation code to the number you want to take with you: Please enter this code into the field provided.
3. educom will contact your existing supplier on your behalf and issue a NÜV notification, which we send you by e-mail: Please make sure to check this and confirm the details. You will then receive an e-mail with the expected porting date.
4. educom allows you to keep your old number; Once you receive a confirmation SMS, you are able to simply use your phone as usual under your previous call number.
Please note: Phone number porting is only possible with an austrian mobile phone number. The contract with your existing provider is not automatically terminated by the phone call and may have to be terminated separately.
With the educom Invites you are eligible to receive the recommendation bonus in the form of educoins. Educoins are credits for educom or the edustore: 1 educoin = 1 cent, 100 educoins = 1 euro.
To collect educoins there are two possibilities:
1. The first is to use an invite to register for your chosen educom tariff.
2. The second option is by sending invites to your friends. Successful redemption rewards both you and your friends with up-to 1000 educoins. Go to "Freunde Bonus" in the left menu (when you are logged in) and send the link to your friends.
Educoins can be redeemed in the educom user profile, under the menu item "educoins", and used for educom invoice credits, as well as directly in the www.edustore.at, for an order such as purchasing vouchers.
You can unsubscribe by giving a one-month notice period. Please send a termination signed by the Contractor to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to: educom, Postfach 4040, 1010 Vienna.
After your termination, you can continue to use your SIM card as a prepaid card with the básico tariff (Details on the tariff conditions can be found in our Remuneration overview). So you can still keep your number and use your phone to surf (Please note: You have to load a corresponding credit for this).
Phone: 810 919 (for the educom standard tariff) +43 681 810 919 (from all other networks)
E-Mail: For technical questions as well as questions about the invoice: email@example.com
E-Mail: For questions about educoins, Invites as well as phones & more: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post: educom, Postfach 4040, A-1010, Vienna.