0,39 ct / MB
- value card
- pay as you go
- no risk - just fun! 14 days money-back guarantee
- 0,029 € per minute/SMS, that is 2,9 Cent
- 0,0039 € per Megabyte, that is 0,39 Cent
- with up to 100Mbit/s download speed
- Incl. eSIM or triple SIM (standard, micro and nano format) suitable for cell phone, smartphone, tablet or mobile internet stick)
- easy & free number portability
- no service fee
- no commitment
- no registration fee
- Invite your friends and call for free!
- even after your studies you are welcome to continue calling and surfing with educom!
Start of contract: Billing starts when your SIM card is activated. This can be done immediately (with eSIM) or after delivery by mail. If you already got a starter kit from your Uni or colleagues you can activate your SIM in the educom app. It is necessary that you top up the credit on your prepaid card via the Top-Up function. The services can be used as long as there is credit on the prepaid card, at least one service usage (call/SMS, data connection) per calendar year is required.
Voice clocking: 60/60, started minutes are fully being charged.
Data clocking: Data connections are clocked to the nearest kilobyte (100kB). The billing of a data connection begins when the connection is established by the end device and ends when the connection is terminated or cancelled by the end device. When calculating the data volume used in monetary terms, the amount is rounded up to full cents. Minimum billing per session therefore 1 cent.
Speed: LTE-capable (Austria-wide), download speed up to 200Mbit/second, upload speed up to 50 Mbit/second. Actual final speed depends on various factors such as terminal device, network and location.
Your Internet access does not include any data volume. Your data consumption is charged per MB depending on usage.
More Info: Prices in EUR incl. VAT. Subject to typesetting and printing errors. For further details and complete information, please refer to the FAQ, the educom roaming prices as well as the terms and conditions for tariffs before the 1.2.2022, the terms and conditions for tariffs after the 1.2.2022 and the terms and conditions for tariffs after the 1.7.2022.