2.200 + 220
110 + 11
22 + 2,2 GB
44 + 4,4 GB
- surf in Austria's fastest 5G network according to Ookla User Test
- No risk - just fun! 14 days money-back guarantee
- Best price-performance ratio according to durchblicker.at
- Best price-performance ratio according to tarife.at
- 22GB 5G Data per month with up to 300Mbit/s download speed
- 19,16GB/month EU-data roaming
- 2.200 Units (Call/SMS) per month - within Austria & the EU
- data portability up to 44GB for the following month (it means, that you can use up to 66GB data volume per month)
- incl. eSIM or triple SIM (standard, micro and nano format) suitable for cell phone, smartphone, tablet or mobile internet stick)
- easy & free number portability
- no service fee
- no commitment
- no registration fee
- Invite your friends and call for free!
- even after your studies you are welcome to continue calling and surfing with educom!
- get this tariff from Austria's most popular mobile operator - 4,8 Sterne auf Google
Start of contract: Billing starts when your SIM card is activated. This can be done immediately (with eSIM) or after delivery by mail. If you already got a starter kit from your Uni or colleagues you can activate your SIM in the educom app.
Voice clocking: 60/60, started minutes are fully being charged.
Data clocking: Data connections are clocked to the nearest kilobyte (100kB).
Speed: 4G/LTE-capable (Austria-wide), download speed up to 300Mbit/second, upload speed up to 100 Mbit/second. Actual final speed depends on various factors such as terminal device, network and location.
Free units: The plan includes 2.200 units (minutes or SMS Austria-wide to all networks) and 22GB data volume (Austria-wide). Not included are connections to service and value-added numbers, operator short numbers, and outgoing voice calls to foreign connections. After the included data volume has been used, your data consumption will be billed per MB based on usage. For information on usage-based billing regarding mobile data services, please also refer to the information on the Cost Limitation Ordinance: www.rtr.at/kostbev.
Data transfer: Unused data volume throughout Austria will be transferred up to a maximum value within the next 2 months. In total, therefore, three times the data volume (up to 66GB) may be available.
EU international telephony: Applies to EU countries as well as the EEA countries Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
More Info: Prices in EUR incl. VAT. Subject to typesetting and printing errors. For further details and complete information, please refer to the FAQ, the educom Roaming Prices as well as theterms and conditions for plans before the 1.2.2022, the terms and conditions for plans after the 10.08.2022.