educom vamos olé - the phone plan for students
- 2.000 units (minutes / SMS) - also within the EU
- 10 GB LTE data up to 100 Mbit/s - save up to 20GB with data rollover and use up to 30GB next month.
- 3.7 GB data roaming within the EU -> more information here
- 100 (free) minutes from Austria to EU Countries
- Number porting for free - after receiving the SIM card through the app and/or in the online account manager
- No registration fee
- No service charge
- No commitment
- 10€ invoice credit or shopping voucher for each successful friends invite
- 9.99€ per month
- incl. triple SIM (standard, micro and nano format) suitable for mobile phone, smartphone, tablet or mobile WiFi dongle.
Continue using educom even when you are no longer a student.
Commencement of contract: The contract starts with the shipment of the SIM card and the shipped SIM card is already activated.
Voice billing increment: 60/60, commenced minutes will be charged in full.
Data billing increment: Billed in whole chunks of 8 KB per session.
Speed: LTE (Austria-wide), download up to 100 Mbit/second, upload up to 50 Mbit/second. The actual final speed depends on various factors such as the device, network workload and location.
Billing month: The billing cycle last from the 26th to the 25th of each month.
Free units: The plan includes 2,000 units (minutes or SMS Austria-wide in all networks) and 10 GB data volume (Austria-wide). Not included are connections to service and premium rate numbers, abbreviated numbers as well as outbound voice connections to foreign lines. MMS services are not included. Once the included data volume is used up the speed is reduced to 64Kbit/s. You also have the option to purchase the 1 GB más additional package. You can find the separate prices for non-included services here.
Roaming internacional 100: A roaming package with 100 units (minutes/SMS/MB) for the countries Bosnia, Switzerland, Serbia, Turkey, USA and Canada for €14.99. Find more information here.
More information: Prices are in EUR incl. VAT. Layout and print errors excepted. You can find further details as well as the full information in the FAQs and in the terms and conditions.