FAQ Search Results
First, you register on our homepage and thus verify yourself as an authorized person.
After that you have two options:
- Order online: Simply register your tariff right away on the website or in the app and you will receive your SIM card for your unlocked device free of shipping costs by mail.
- Get it directly: You can also register your rate directly at our edustore (Universitätsstraße 4, 1090 Vienna) within 5 minutes. Please bring a photo ID and student ID with you.
1. order online: during the order process of your educom tariff you have the possibility to choose if you want to take your phone number with you or not.
You have the following options:
- You already have your NÜV:in this case you only have to upload the NÜV form of your old provider.
- Get NÜV information:
There are 2 options here::
1) You choose your mobile provider, enter the PUK from your old provider and sign digitally, by this you give us a power of attorney whereby we can request the NÜV for you.
By this signed power of attorney you give us the right to cancel your old contract for you with your current provider.
2) You contact your existing provider and ask them to issue the NÜV directly. (In this case you would have to cancel the contract yourself).
2. Start calling: We take over your phone number, you receive a confirmation SMS and from now on you can be reached as usual under your previous phone number.
If you have problems collecting money from your account / card at Klarna, or you received an SMS saying that your rate did not renew automatically, please click here:
educoins are your bonus points exclusively at edustore & educom
1 educoin = 1 Cent. 1000 educoins e.g. correspond to a value of 10€.
• Subscribe to the edustore Newsletter and you will receive 500 educoins = 5€.
• Open a free student account of your choice through edustore and get educoins.
• Invite your friends to educom or accept the invitation of a friend - for every successful invitation the inviter gets 1.000 educoins and the invitee gets 1.000 educoins (after the 14-day cancellation period).
• Take part in our regular promotions, where you can win educoins, free tariff months, exclusive laptop offers, cinema tickets and much more! » You can find us on Facebook and Instagram
educom has a new partner and is now an independent mobile phone provider in the Drei network.
For students (and their parents), our "vamos" has got little siblings in the form of entry-level plans, such as our "vamos minissimo" and "vamos mini". For those who prefer to use educom as a prepaid card and only pay for the units they use, "educom ...
As the first MVNO in Austria, educom offers 5G for mobile and Internet tariffs as of today! From now on, the latest mobile technology 5G is also available to all pupils and students and of course to all teaching staff at reduced educom educational prices...
This is now also possible with educoins - pay directly with educoins instead of charging vouchers! We are the first company in Austria that offers full payment with loyalty points. (Credit card payment and direct debit are of course still remaining ...
Each of our plans are available as a monthly, semester, annual and 2-year plan, so you can now use muchisimo for 25 months, but only have to pay for 15 months.
- yaaaay - from now on we can fully take over the customer service. We value your customer satisfaction and do our best to make that happen. We are here for you 110%, since putting a smile on your face is one of our main goals! 0678-7800 is our new ...
Educom prioritizes the availability of high performance phone and data offerings, which are now possible with our new partner in the Drei network, to ensure that e-learning, Netflix & Co. never buffer, but always shreds!
You can complete the full onboarding process in less than 5 minutes on our website or on our app.
This means there are no nasty surprises when it comes to billing! You simply pay your rate in advance and, if you want, you can buy a small top-up as a reserve (e.g. 5 euros) - so you have a reserve just in case (e.g. roaming in Switzerland). And there...